Friday, September 11, 2009

Officially one week left!

Well All,

I officially have one week left until I go. It is 12:45 AM on Friday and I should be in bed, but because i was packing all day I have the contents of my closet, suitcases and hiking back pack strewn across my bed... i thought I would tell the world about the craziness of this part of leaving and put off the long chore of putting it away before sleep comes.... My worst habit -- PROCRASTINATION!!! I need to work on that! ;)

So with a weekend ahead full of family and friends and goodbye's, I go to sleep with my mind full. what to pack, what to leave, what to trash....

Mom and I booked our hotel tonight for the days she will be staying with me in Calgary... another reality check that this is Actually Happening!!

Oh time... where are you going???

For now, goodnight... more as the days pass by...

blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment