Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A new Adventure on the Horizon

Well, I can't believe it is almost here!! Things are finally coming together, the money is slowly trickling in and I am getting ready to leave. I have 9 days left to go before mom and I will make the drive to Calgary to visit some friends before i drop her off at the airport and then I will drive to Medicine Hat, AB to begin my first DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING SCHOOL (DTS) with YOUTH WITH A MISSION (YWAM) @ the Eagles Nest Ranch. I am SOO excited about this adventure and I hope that I will be as diligent in this blog or better than I was with my blog while I was in Haiti!

Pray with me as I believe in faith that the Lord will provide all the finances and resources I need to get through this school! I know it's where I am supposed to be at this time in life and I am ready to go forward into this plan that the Lord has for my life!

Thanks for all of you who have prayed and supported me in this journey!

Loves...

No comments:

Post a Comment